Sunday, March 10, 2013

Porpoises

...and by that I mean purposes.

So last night in my spur of the moment decision to make a fresh new blarg, I didn't stop to think what I would actually put here... something that future me would need to figure out.

Now that I'm future me I need to think about this.

I would very much like to have this page be an open place for books, tech, music, movies, nerdisms... really whatever the cuss I feel like talking about. Yes, I think I may employ the swearing technique fabulously used in Fantastic Mr. Fox. But that's besides the point. I want this space to be a safe space for me to dump anything and everything into.

If anyone has topics they wish for me to explore on here, PLEASE LET ME KNOW! I'd love to have dynamic discussions about topics interesting to others (and hopefully myself as well)!

So in conclusion, we all need a mind palace...

(source: TheRunningSnail, DeviantArt)


... or imaginarium, and I intend for this place to be mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment